Thursday, February 6, 2014

Do it again?

Hello, My name is Becky and I'm an American living in Bahrain.


Today's expat blog challenge is: I would/would not move to another country after this. My answer is of course, definitely. It has been a great, enriching, broadening experience. I am so grateful I've had the chance to live in another country and culture and would jump at another chance like this. It has been great for our kids. It makes you look at your own culture and country with different eyes. I am able to appreciate it more and look at it more objectively and critically. I think the big thing that would surprise most Americans is what not a big deal we really are to most of the other world's day to day lives. I really don't have much else to say on this right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment