Monday, May 23, 2011

Lotsa Pasta!

My already full pantry received six more boxes of pasta today. It was free with coupons at Albertsons and I couldn't resist, despite moving soon. We can have pasta for dinner once or twice a week until then, right? Don't tell Roger... we already had several boxes, leftover from last time pasta was free. Luckily he doesn't keep tabs on that!

Stocking up on food makes me feel safe. It is a big stress relief- a wave of calm rushes over me whenever I walk into the pantry and see the full shelves and know that my family won't starve. So I think that is why I am doing it. Big move you can't possibly prepare for? Grab some more pasta!

1 comment:

  1. And how! We all love our free pasta! Now if I can just find a place to put all 30 boxes of mine...

    ReplyDelete