Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Easter pics

I thought I would upload some Easter photos for our families. Here is us on the way down to Portland at Mulnomah Falls. It was such a pretty day!





Here is Edward's first egg hunt (as an active participant!) in my parent's backyard. He loved finding those two eggs and wouldn't give them up for anything... no matter how many more there were to find.


Until he found a bigger, better chocolate bunny!



Here is Evelyn at Aunt Karina's big Easter extravaganza! She loved seeing all her cousins, aunts and uncles.



We visited my grandparents and aunts and I asked Roger to take a picture of all of us. This is the best we came up with! Not one of us is looking at the camera- but we were all laughing.




Evelyn thought the recliner would be perfect for a creative pose.




And here is us after family Easter dinner.


No comments:

Post a Comment