Thursday, February 10, 2011

Websites I love

So here are a few more favorite website:

The Graphics Fairy: for free vintage clip art of just about everything. So cute! Users post projects they created using the clip art.

Seriously So Blessed: a Mormon Mommy Blog spoof that is so spot on I will never mention running a 5K or my cute Christmas cards! Check out the favorite posts and the YW lesson.

No Fuss Fabulous: She has mad graphic design and hostess with the mostess skills that I will never, ever attain in this life. But I love reading her blog.

Heavenly Homemakers: Okay- this one can be a little Christiany- which isn't bad- you know what I mean. She has lots of really healthy recipes. I can't wait to buy a gallon of vodka to make my own homemade vanilla extract using the instructions in one of her posts!

The Meanest Mom: Shares the bad and ugly of motherhood in a hilarious way. We've all been the meanest mom- nice to know we aren't alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment