Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Laundry

I did six or seven loads of laundry yesterday in this new detergent I picked up and have been runny and sneezy ever since. I cheaped out instead of sticking to the tried and true brands. And I keep thinking I'd like our clothes to smell nice instead of like clean-nothing- but it turns out spring-time fresh isn't worth the drippy nose.

Also- I noticed my husband has been looking pretty rumpled lately- his shirts and khakis could use ironing. I broke our iron three weeks ago when I accidentally dropped it and all the plastic on the top shattered. I told R our iron broke and he said "Well- it wasn't from over-use!"

It is true. I am terrible at ironing his clothes. Ironically, I used to work at an industrial dry cleaners and that was my job. I would iron hundreds of shirts and pants a day. Sometimes I feel like I've done enough to last a lifetime and that he should just stick with polos and wrinkle free shirts if he cares! The problem is- he doesn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment