Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Dentist

I went to the dentist and it was a 2.5 hour appointment because I needed more work than they originally thought. ($40 more than I thought too :( ) More decay hidden under old fillings. My anesthesia wore off toward the end, so they had to give me more during the last 30 minutes so they could finish up. My nice dentist offered me this new product that helps un-numb you quicker, but I mumbled "No thanks, its not like I have any speeches to make." But within the next two hours, I went two different places and make comments in front of large groups of people. So stupid of me. It was hard to make the words come out with one totally numb, droopy, grimacing side. And I was threatening to drool at any moment. I will totally take the un-numb next time!

2 comments: