Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Prepared

I finally updated our will with E2 in it. I did it online through Suze Orman Will and Trust.com so I don't know how great it is. She seems to know her stuff pretty well. (I love the SNL spoof of her and her jackets!) I had gotten a free trial to the site, so at the very least it was free and lets people know our wishes. Now I just have to hit print and find a notary to sign it in front of.

I also updated our emergency / 72 hour kits. I had to throw out a bunch of granola bars, fruit leather and cans of chili. And E1 is now two sizes bigger than her emergency clothes, so that needed fixing. I put in diapers and jammies in the next size up for E2 so hopefully we are good. Also added were his birth certificate and shampoo, toothbrushes, toothpaste, floss, soap, combs, deodorant, razors and toilet paper. Because good personal hygiene will make a disaster less disastrous.

The real reason for these projects? To avoid other projects of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment