Friday, March 23, 2012

Whoops!

I am so sad. We missed Knuffle Bunny because I wrote it down on the calendar for Saturday instead of Thursday. It only ran Thursday and Friday! I looked at my tickets yesterday- realized my mistake at 30 minutes before it started on Friday- couldn't get in! So bummed out- how could I make such a stupid mistake? I had the tickets in hand when I wrote it on the calendar. And I hadn't just written the wrong day, I had written the wrong time too. I have no idea what happened there. Just so bummed.
The nursery program at the school filled up- so Edward isn't going next year. Because he won't be three till October, they gave priority to the already threes. I am okay with that because it did seem to be a lot of really long days for him. So here's to one more year of savoring my baby boy! I better up my game though and do more fun stuff with him, like crafts, letters, songs, etc.
We have two birthday parties to run to today- our kids have busier social lives than us!

No comments:

Post a Comment