Sunday, March 11, 2012

Never know at the mall...


You never know what you'll run into at the Seef Mall. This time it was clowns promoting a big Formula One race coming to the Bahrain International Circut. I just ran in to purchase tickets to Knuffle Bunny: A Cautionary Musical for Evelyn and I since Dan Zanes had been such a hit. (Bahrain is doing this whole Spring of Culture that is so neat! Andrea Bocelli came, but Roger was gone in Oman that night and tickets were a little much. Also coming is the Shaolin Temple Performance Group (kung fu demo!) and Jody Sperling Time Lapse Dancing- for free- hoping we can go to those!) Anyways, Edward was hoisted up by a stilt walker, got his face painted, drove a remote control car, and colored a picture of a car- scoring a free apron. I love how family-friendly Bahrain is. I think my kids have gotten more face-paint in our last seven months here than I had my entire childhood!

No comments:

Post a Comment