Tuesday, April 10, 2012

One of my favorite things...

When I water the front ground cover the little lizard that lives there skitters over to hide under the rosemary on the other side of the little yard. When we first got here, Roger almost squashed a teeny tiny one in our house- he thought it was a spider- then got a closer look and realized it was "a leetle leezard!" I hate snakes, but lizards are pretty cute.
I have three zuchinni plants coming up now- they are called marrow or courgetts here. I have two strawberry plants that are producing- Edward gets them all first. My Roma tomatoes are going full board. Our sunflowers are getting a little higher. Outside is really nice right now- I am trying to savor it because it won't be too long before it is scorching!

No comments:

Post a Comment