Sunday, February 19, 2012

Turkey dinner

We just had another Thanksgiving yesterday. We had to give our second fridge back, which forced a turkey defrost. I went for it with stuffing, cranberries, green bean casserole, candied yams, mashed potatoes and apple and pumpkin pie. We had some friends over to help us eat it- I should have invited more- but we didn't have enough plates! (We are down to five Corelle- the kids got plastic Ikea ones)We have a ton of leftovers even after sending some home- but what is better than Thanksgiving leftovers?  It was wonderful. It also make me think I am so grateful for Allrecipes, my wonderful family, good friends, cleaning help, t-shirts in February, a taste of home, and to be having this incredible adventure. I am so blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment