Saturday, October 8, 2011

ship came in

Crisco just came in on the shipment! I am sad- the vegetable ghee scares me a little- wish I had held out.
It is funny- pretty much everything at every store is roughly the same price because it all gets imported and trucked in. So every store will have the same promotions / sale items. It varies a little, but not much. Even the street vendors and farmers market- they sell the same produce that is trucked in to all the island- so their prices are pretty much the same as the grocery store. Nothing super in this batch of new stuff.
I need to go to Geant because it is the only place I've found applesauce. I asked about it at Lulu's finally and they had no idea what I was talking about. Geant also has a good generic store brand. Dare I drive there myself tomorrow? We'll see...

No comments:

Post a Comment