Friday, March 21, 2014

Life in Bahrain

Here is a catch up photo post of our life in Bahrain lately:
Walking around the corniche
 My morning walks
The oil wells at first light- for all the U2 fans
 Heavenly scented plumeria
My adorable nursery student on his way home from school
My favorite part of any commute- the road to the clocktower
 This pose!
 Evelyn's class put on a grammer musical and did an amazing job!
 She took this incredible picture of a dragonfly with my cheapo camera
She played her first basketball game
 And we went to Wahoo!
 And caught some waves in the wavepool
We loved International Day!
Things have been really busy- but really fun. So glad we get these everyday moments.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you guys are still finding lots of fun things to do over there! And I still can't believe how big Evelyn is getting.

    ReplyDelete