Sunday, September 2, 2012

Catching up on summer pt. 1

We had a crazy but wonderful summer. We were staying in Beaverton, but made several Salem trips, two Quincy trips, two Utah trips, two beach trips, two Seattle trips, a Canada trip and Roger also went to Japan. We saw a lot of family and friends, but didn't get to see everyone we wanted to. There is just never enough time. Looking back through the photos, I realized what a spotty picture taker I am. I forgot to take pictures of our Quincy trips and didn't take any during our Salem trips and our beach trip with Roger's family! Roger didn't even take a camera to Japan. Yikes! Here are some more photo highlights of our beach trip with my family:
Cameron, Evelyn and Oliver on a driftwood dam
 Lisel, my mom and Lucy
 Marisa (my cute sil) and baby Ivy
 Cam, Lisel, Lucy and Edward
Evelyn in the tidepools
 Edward touching a starfish
 Edward and my dad looking at the waves
My nephew Calvin

1 comment:

  1. You guys missed taking a trip to Phoenix to visit us! Maybe next year?!
    So did you decide to spend another year in Bahrain?

    ReplyDelete