Saturday, July 21, 2012

Utah trip

I know I am pretty behind on this, but here is pictures from the Utah trip I went on with my mom and the kids. We got to visit Thanksgiving Point, camped in Lehi, swam at the pool, visited with my grandparents in PG and toured Temple Square.
Kids love jail! Edward and Evelyn loved hanging with cousins Oliver and Lucy. 
 Evelyn loved her horse ride!
 Edward loved the Noah's Ark water feature in the Children's Discovery Garden at Thanksgiving Point.
 They both loved the dinos.
 Edward loved splashing in the pool with my mom.
 And eating popsicles at Uncle Rays. The good life!
 Evelyn made some new best friends- cousins Ellie, Quincy and Rees.
They both loved spending time with Grandma and Grandpa Walker.
 Hanging out in PG!
 Caught a free Sunday concert in the park with family.
 We loved seeing the temple.
This was Edward's favorite part of the Church History Museum- collecting fake eggs! I loved the art competition entries for this year- so amazing! It was a wonderful trip- so glad my mom let us go along with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment